Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Potential Thesis Organizations

After doing a significant amount of research on my thesis, I now have a better understanding of how I may want to organize my thesis. Here are the two organizations that I am debating to use:
  • The timeline approach - chronologically discuss how Batman and information technology evolved to show how information technology influenced Batman and then have a section at the end to discuss how Batman has influenced information technology
  • The uses approach - break down my thesis by how Batman uses information technology: How Batman Thinks, How Batman Collaborates, How Batman Fights, and How Batman's Enemies Fight. Within each category of use, a break down about how information technology has influenced Batman and how Batman has influenced information technology can be provided.
While I have organized my thesis so far using the timeline approach, I feel as though the uses approach will allow me to more effectively organize my thoughts and allow me to make my points more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment